Tools and Resources
Providing you with tools and resources to help you start and continue on TRUSELTIQ
- Support doesn't stop when you leave your healthcare provider's office. ForgingBridges | TRUSELTIQ is with you every step of the way. You will be contacted regularly to make sure things are going smoothly.
- You will receive scheduled support calls from a clinical care team specialist
- Nurses and pharmacists are on staff and on stand-by through our hotline: 1-888-55BRIDGE (1-888-552-7434) Monday-Friday, 8 AM-8 PM ET
- Your call will be received by a case manager who will then connect you to the right member of our ForgingBridges team who can answer questions you may have and remind you to contact your healthcare team
You can talk to a Nurse Educator on the phone if you have questions about your treatment with TRUSELTIQ.
Call 1-888-55BRIDGE (1-888-552-7434) Monday-Friday, 8 AM-8 PM ET.
Your Nurse Educators can answer questions such as
- What do I do if I miss a dose of TRUSELTIQ?
- What are the possible side effects of TRUSELTIQ?
- How should I take TRUSELTIQ? With or without food? In the morning?
- What questions should I ask my healthcare provider about my treatment?
Although Nurse Educators know a lot about TRUSELTIQ, your healthcare team knows what's best for your specific care. Nurse Educators do not replace the role of your healthcare provider. Speak with your healthcare team if you have a specific question about your treatment or you are experiencing a side effect related to therapy.
- Once enrolled in ForgingBridges | TRUSELTIQ, you will have the option to opt in for refill reminders from one of our specialty pharmacies: Biologics or US Bioservices.
Once your healthcare provider prescribes TRUSELTIQ for you, you will be sent a Starting Treatment Kit right to your home. This kit will help you get started on your treatment journey. This kit includes an informational guide about TRUSELTIQ on how to take your medicine and possible side effects. If you have questions about any of the items in your Starting Treatment Kit, or about your treatment, be sure to contact your healthcare provider.