How to Get TRUSELTIQ
Our philosophy puts patients first—helping you, your staff, and your patients identify potential access barriers right away
ForgingBridges | TRUSELTIQ Access and Support program is designed to expedite and simplify patient access to TRUSELTIQ
Our support team collaborates with insurance companies to conduct the TRUSELTIQ benefits verification process, and provide you with a full coverage summary report. We offer guidance when a TRUSELTIQ claim is rejected, and can help you navigate the prior authorization and appeals process.
|Disease state||TRUSELTIQ ICD-10 code|
|Intrahepatic Bile Duct Carcinoma||C22.1|
|Malignant Neoplasm of Extrahepatic Bile Duct||C24.0|
QED Therapeutics has provided these codes for your background information only. These codes are not inclusive of all the available ICD-10-CM codes for these disease states. Use of the above codes does not guarantee or support payment, coverage, or reimbursement decisions. For more information about ICD-10 codes, visit CMS.gov.
NDC codes for TRUSELTIQ dose cartons:
100 mg NDC-72730-111-01 |
75 mg NDC-72730-202-01 |
50 mg NDC-72730-506-01
To inquire about ordering TRUSELTIQ, please contact your distributor or wholesaler.
To prescribe TRUSELTIQ through a specialty pharmacy, please contact Biologics or US Bioservices.
- ForgingBridges conducts the benefits verification process and will notify your office once the process is complete.
During the benefits verification process, we:
- Work with insurance companies to determine if:
- TRUSELTIQ is covered
- The patient will be responsible for any costs
- Provide updates on the verification status and the outcome, when it is determined
- Work with you and your staff to obtain and submit additional information if required by the insurance company to determine TRUSELTIQ coverage
- Notify your office of any prior authorization (PA) requirements from the insurance company and ensure you have the information needed to complete the PA request
- Monitor the PA request status and alert you and your staff once a decision is made
- Provide you with a full summary of the investigation, including the coverage and costs for TRUSELTIQ. If a TRUSELTIQ claim is rejected, a sample letter of appeal will be provided to help complete and submit an appeal
- Eligible physicians who are new to prescribing TRUSELTIQ may qualify for the Free Trial Program. Through this program, you may be able to help your TRUSELTIQ-naive patients begin therapy within ~48 hours of being prescribed TRUSELTIQ.
- During the benefits verification and prescription fulfillment process, your patients may be eligible for the QuickStart Program. This program is designed to help patients whose insurance benefits coverage for TRUSELTIQ is delayed by more than 5 days. This program provides up to 2 months of TRUSELTIQ at no cost to help ensure your patients can receive the treatment they need. There are no income requirements; government-insured as well as commercially insured patients may qualify.
- If insurance coverage is delayed, a 1-month supply of TRUSELTIQ will be sent to your patient's home. If after 25 days there is still no coverage determination, your patient may be eligible for a second month's supply of TRUSELTIQ. To be eligible for the second month's supply, the patient must be enrolled in the QuickStart Program
- If a “No Coverage Determination” is returned, patients will be evaluated for Patient Assistance Program (PAP) eligibility
Don’t let insurance delays keep your patients
from prescribed treatment