Tools and Resources
Providing you and your staff with tools and resources to help your patients start and continue on TRUSELTIQ
- Support doesn't stop when your patients leave your office. ForgingBridges | TRUSELTIQ is with them every step of the way. A trained member of our staff will contact you to assess any medication needs your patients may have. Your patients will be contacted regularly to assess treatment adherence and to ask about any questions that may have come up.
This offers patients:
- Regularly scheduled support calls from a pharmacy care team specialist
- Nurses and pharmacists on staff and on stand by through our hotline: 1-888-55BRIDGE (1-888-552-7434) Monday-Friday, 8 AM-8 PM ET
- Your or your patient’s call will be received by a case manager who will then connect you or your patient to the right member of our care team
- Your patients can talk to a Nurse Educator on the phone if they have questions about their treatment with TRUSELTIQ through our hotline: 1-888-55BRIDGE (1-888-552-7434) Monday-Friday, 8 AM-8 PM ET.
Nurse Educators can answer questions your patients may have, such as:
- What do they do if they miss a dose of TRUSELTIQ?
- What are the possible side effects of TRUSELTIQ?
- How should they take TRUSELTIQ?
- What questions should they ask you about their treatment?
Although Nurse Educators know a lot about TRUSELTIQ, you are the one who knows what’s best for your patient’s specific care. Nurse Educators do not replace your role as their healthcare provider. We encourage patients to speak with their healthcare team if they have a specific question about their treatment.
Once you prescribe TRUSELTIQ for your patient, they will be sent a Starting Treatment Kit right to their home. This kit will introduce them to their new therapy. Inside, they will find an informative brochure about TRUSELTIQ on how to take their medicine and possible side effects they may experience throughout their treatment journey.
- Once enrolled in ForgingBridges | TRUSELTIQ, your patients can opt in for refill reminders from one of our specialty pharmacies: Biologics or US Bioservices.
Enroll your patients today